We have a special offer on private Japanese cookery sessions for kids this summer. This is a great way to get children interested in food and making their favourite dishes or for younger foodies!
Please click here to book your kids’ session!
Your session will cover up to 3 children maximum, please see below for options available to choose from. You can choose to focus on sushi only (either maki rolls or temaki handrolls) or pick 3 dishes to make.
* Maki or Temaki sushi
* Yaki Soba vegetable noodles
* A Japanese salad (tofu/seaweed, Japanese potato salad or spinach/roasted white sesame seeds)
* Teriyaki chicken or salmon
* Miso glazed aubergines
* Okonomiyaki (a cross between a Japanese pancake or pizza!)
How it works:
1. You’ll need to be based in North London (Highgate, Muswell Hill, Hampstead, Crouch End, Finchley, or somewhere very near to these places).
2. Please select your preferred time slot. Our special offer covers up to 3 children.
3. After booking, Alice will contact you to get your address and any additional information relevant to your session. She’ll also send you a list of what cooking equipment you’ll need for the dishes that you wish to make.
The time includes around 30 minutes set up time in your home. Children must be 6 years old or over.